Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security. It’s super-fast, simple, secure and free.
Telegram seamlessly syncs across all of your devices and can be used on desktops, tablets and phones alike. You can send an unlimited amount of messages, photos, videos and files of any type (.doc, .zip, .pdf, etc.). Telegram groups have up to 5000 people and you can create channels to broadcast messages to an unlimited number of subscribers. Be sure to check our website for a list of Telegram apps for all platforms.
Changelog for v3.15.0 :
– Pin important chats to the top of the list so that you never miss a new message.
– Link your Telegram account with hundreds of services like Twitter, Instagram, Spotify, Gmail, and others. Control apps via Telegram, or get messages when something happens. Talk to @IFTTT to set up.
– Rotate photos by any number of degrees in the photo editor.
– View YouTube and Vimeo in Picture-in-Picture mode.
– Forward content from groups and Cloud Chats to Secret Chats.